I was searching for some phobic words. I came across few phobia dictionaries and here is the final compilation –
* Ablutophobia – Fear of washing or bathing.
* Acarophobia – Fear of itching or of insects whose bites cause itching.
* Acerophobia – Fear of sourness.
* Achluophobia, Lygophobia, Nyctophobia, Scotophobia – Fear of darkness.
* Acousticophobia – Fear of noise.
* Acrophobia, Altophobia – Fear of heights.
* Aerophobia – Fear of drafts, air swallowing or airborne noxious substances.
* Aeroacrophobia – Fear of open high places.
* Aeronausiphobia – Fear of vomiting secondary to airsickness.
* Agateophobia, Dementophobia, Maniaphobia – Fear of insanity.
* Agliophobia, Algophobia, Odynophobia, Odynephobia – Fear of pain.
* Agoraphobia – Fear of the outdoors, crowds or uncontrolled social conditions.
* Agraphobia, Contreltophobia – Fear of sexual abuse.
* Agrizoophobia – Fear of wild animals.
* Agyrophobia, Dromophobia – Fear of streets or crossing the street.
* Aibohphobia – Fear of palindromes (not necessarily an actual word; aiboh is not of course Greek or Latin for Palindrome, but is simply intended to make the word itself palindromic)
* Aichmophobia, Belonephobia, Enetophobia – Fear of needles or pointed objects.
* Ailurophobia, Elurophobia, Felinophobia, Galeophobia, Gatophobia – Fear of cats.
* Albuminurophobia – Fear of kidney disease.
* Alektorophobia – Fear of chickens.
* Alliumphobia – the abnormal fear of garlic that may extend to a variety of plants characterized by their pungent odor including onions, leeks, chives, and shallots. Allium is the onion [[genu
* Allodoxaphobia – Fear of opinions.
* Amathophobia, Koniophobia – Fear of dust.
* Amaxophobia – Fear of riding in a car.
* Ambulophobia, Stasibasiphobia, Stasiphobia – Fear of walking or standing.
* Anemophobia – Fear of air.
* Amerophobia, Columbophobia – Fear of the United States, American culture, etc.
* Amnesiphobia – Fear of amnesia.
* Amychophobia – Fear of scratches or being scratched.
* Anablephobia – Fear of looking up.
* Ancraophobia, Anemophobia – Fear of wind.
* Androphobia, Arrhenphobia, Hominophobia – Fear of men.
* Anginophobia – Fear of angina, choking or narrowness.
* Anglophobia – Fear of England, English culture, etc.
* Angrophobia – Fear of anger or of becoming angry.
* Ankylophobia – Fear of immobility of a joint.
* Anthrophobia, Anthophobia – Fear of flowers.
* Anthropophobia – Fear of people or society.
* Antidaeophobia – Fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you (fictional, from Gary Larson cartoon).
* Antlophobia – Fear of floods.
* Anuptaphobia – Fear of staying single.
* Apeirophobia – Fear of infinity.
* Aphenphosmphobia, Chiraptophobia, Haphephobia, Haptephobia – Fear of being touched.
* Apiphobia, Melissaphobia, Melissophobia – Fear of bees.
* Apotemnophobia – Fear of persons with amputations.
* Arachibutyrophobia – Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
* Arachnophobia – Fear of spiders.
* Arithmophobia – Fear of numbers.
* Arsonphobia, Pyrophobia – Fear of fire.
* Asthenophobia – Fear of fainting or weakness.
* Astraphobia, Astrapophobia, Brontophobia, Keraunophobia – Fear of thunder and lightning. It is especially common in young children.
* Astrophobia – Fear of stars and celestial space.
* Asymmetriphobia – Fear of asymmetry.
* Ataxiophobia – Fear of ataxia.
* Ataxophobia – Fear of disorder or untidiness.
* Atelophobia – Fear of imperfection.
* Atephobia – Fear of ruin or ruins.
* Athazagoraphobia – Fear of being forgotten, ignored or forgetting.
* Atomosophobia – Fear of atomic explosions.
* Atychiphobia, Kakorrhaphiophobia – Fear of failure.
* Aulophobia – Fear of flutes.
* Aurophobia – Fear of gold.
* Auroraphobia – Fear of the Northern Lights or for Chileans, Argentinians, Falkland Islanders or Antarctic explorers, fear of the Southern Lights.
* Australophobia, Novahollandiaphobia – Fear of Australia, Australians, Australian culture etc.
* Autodysomophobia – Fear that one has a vile odour.
* Automatonophobia – Fear of any inanimate object that represents a sentient being, eg. statues, dummies, robots, etc.
* Automysophobia – Fear of being dirty.
* Autophobia, Eremophobia, Ermitophibia, Isolophobia, Monophobia – Fear of being alone or fear of oneself.
* Aviophobia, Aviatophobia, Pteromerhanophobia – Fear of flying.
* Bacillophobia, Microbiophobia – Fear of microbes.
* Bacteriophobia – Fear of bacteria.
* Ballistophobia – Fear of missiles or bullets.
* Barleyphobia – Fear of barley.
* Bananaphobia – Fear of bananas.
* Bolshephobia – Fear of Bolsheviks.
* Barophobia – Fear of loss of gravity.
* Basophobia, Basiphobia – Fear of walking or falling.
* Bathmophobia – Fear of stairs or steep slopes.
* Bathophobia – Fear of depth.
* Batophobia – Fear of heights or of being close to high buildings.
* Batrachophobia – Fear of amphibians.
* Bibliophobia – Fear of books.
* Bitchophobia – Fear of Chris Briscoe (FICTIONAL)
* Blennophobia, Myxophobia – Fear of slime.
* Bogyphobia – Fear of bogies or the bogeyman.
* Botanophobia – Fear of plants.
* Briophobia- Fear of the human foot.
* Bromidrosiphobia, Bromidrophobia – Fear of body odours.
* Brontophobia, Tonitrophobia – Fear of thunder.
* Bufonophobia – Fear of toads.
* Cacophobia – Fear of ugliness.
* Cainophobia, Cainotophobia, Cenophobia, Centophobia, Kainolophobia, Kainophobia, Neophobia – Fear of newness, novelty.
* Caligynephobia, Venustraphobia – Fear of beautiful women.
* Cancerophobia, Carcinophobia – Fear of cancer.
* Carbophobia – Fear of carbohydrates (e.g. Atkins diet).
* Cardiophobia – Fear of heart disease.
* Carnophobia – Fear of meat.
* Catagelophobia, Katagelophobia – Fear of being ridiculed.
* Catapedaphobia – Fear of jumping from high and low places.
* Cathisophobia, Kathisophobia, Thaasophobia – Fear of sitting.
* Catoptrophobia – Fear of mirrors.
* Cenophobia – Fear of empty rooms.
* Chaetophobia, Trichopathophobia, Trichophobia, Hypertrichophobia – Fear of hair.
* Cheimaphobia, Cheimatophobia, Psychrophobia – Fear of cold.
* Chemophobia – Fear of chemicals or working with chemicals.
* Cherophobia – Fear of gaiety.
* Chinophobia – Fear of Chinese people, customs, etc.
* Chionophobia – Fear of snow.
* Chirophobia – Fear of hands.
* Chlorophobia – Fear of the colour green.
* Cholerophobia – Fear of anger or the fear of cholera.
* Chorophobia – Fear of dancing.
* Christophobia – Fear of Christianity
* Chrometophobia, Chrematophobia – Fear of money.
* Chromophobia, Chromatophobia – Fear of colours.
* Chronomentrophobia – Fear of clocks.
* Chronophobia – Fear of time.
* Chrysophobia – Fear or the color orange.
* Cibophobia, Sitophobia, Sitiophobia – Fear of food.
* Cleithrophobia, Cleisiophobia – Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.
* Cleptophobia, Kleptophobia – Fear of stealing.
* Clithrophobia, Cleithrophobia – Fear of being enclosed.
* Cnidophobia – Fear of stings.
* Coimetrophobia – Fear of cemeteries.
* Coitophobia, Genophobia – Fear of coitus.
* Cometophobia – Fear of comets.
* Coprastasophobia – Fear of constipation.
* Coprophobia, Scatophobia – Fear of feces.
* Coulrophobia – Fear of clowns.
* Counterphobia – The preference by a phobic person for fearful situations.
* Cremnophobia – Fear of precipices.
* Cryophobia – Fear of extreme cold, ice or frost.
* Crystallophobia – Fear of crystals or glass.
* Cyanophobia – Fear of the colour blue.
* Cyberphobia, Logizomechanophobia – Fear of computers or working on a computer.
* Cyclophobia – Fear of bicycles.
* Cymophobia, Kymophobia – Fear of waves or wave-like motions.
* Cynophobia – Fear of dogs or rabies.
* Cypridophobia, Cypriphobia, Cyprianophobia, Cyprinophobia – Fear of prostitutes or venereal disease.
* Claustrophobia – Fear of confined spaces.
* Climacophobia – Fear of stairs or of climbing or falling down stairs.
* Clinophobia – Fear of going to bed.
* Decidophobia – Fear of making decisions.
* Defecaloesiophobia – Fear of painful bowel movements.
* Deipnophobia – Fear of dining or dinner conversations.
* Demonophobia, Daemonophobia – Fear of demons.
* Demophobia, Enochlophobia, Ochlophobia – Fear of crowds.
* Dendrophobia – Fear of trees.
* Dentophobia – Fear of dentists.
* Dermatophobia – Fear of skin lesions.
* Dermatosiophobia, Dermatophobia, Dermatopathophobia – Fear of skin disease.
* Dextrophobia – Fear of objects at the right side of the body.
* Diabetophobia – Fear of diabetes.
* Didaskaleinophobia, Scolionophobia – Fear of going to school.
* Dikephobia – Fear of justice.
* Dinophobia – Fear of dizziness or whirlpools.
* Diplophobia – Fear of double vision.
* Dipsophobia – Fear of drinking.
* Dishabiliophobia – Fear of undressing in front of someone.
* Domatophobia, Eicophobia, Oikophobia – Fear of houses or being in a house.
* Doraphobia – Fear of fur or the skins of animals.
* Doxophobia – Fear of expressing opinions or receiving praise.
* Dutchphobia – Fear of the Dutch.
* Dysmorphophobia – Fear of deformity.
* Dystychiphobia – Fear of accidents.
* Ecclesiophobia – Fear of church.
* Ecophobia – Fear of home.
* Editophobia – Fear of being edited or deleted (this entry suffers!).
* Eisoptrophobia – Fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror.
* Electrophobia – Fear of electricity.
* Eleutherophobia – Fear of freedom.
* Emetophobia – Fear of vomiting.
* Enetophobia – Fear of pins.
* Enosiophobia, Enissophobia – Fear of having committed an unpardonable sin or of criticism.
* Entomophobia, Insectophobia – Fear of insects.
* Eosophobia – Fear of dawn or daylight.
* Ephebiphobia – Fear of teenagers.
* Epistaxiophobia – Fear of nosebleeds.
* Epistemophobia, Gnosiophobia – Fear of knowledge.
* Epistolophobia – Fear of writing letters
* Equinophobia, Hippophobia – Fear of horses.
* Ereuthrophobia, Erythrophobia, Erytophobia – Fear of blushing, red lights, or the colour red.
* Ergasiophobia – Fear of work or functioning, or a surgeon’s fear of operating.
* Ergophobia – Fear of work.
* Ermitophobia – Fear of being alone, loneliness.
* Erotophobia – Fear of sexual love or sexual questions.
* Erythrophobia – Fear of blushing or the color red.
* Euphobia – Fear of hearing good news.
* Eurotophobia – Fear of female genitalia.
* Europhobia – Fear of Europe, Europeans, or alternatively, the European Union.
* —-aphobia, —- of the word —-
* Fearaphobia, Fearophobia – fear of developing fears
* Febriphobia, Fibriphobia, Fibriophobia, Pyrexiophobia – Fear of fever.
* Ferrumphobia – Fear of Iron and objects made of iron.
* Francophobia, Gallophobia, Galiophobia – Fear of France, French culture, etc.
* Frigophobia – Fear of very cold objects.
* Gamophobia – Fear of marriage.
* Gatophobia – Fear of cats.
* Geliophobia – Fear of laughter.
* Geniophobia – Fear of chins.
* Genuphobia – Fear of knees.
* Gephyrophobia, Gephydrophobia, Gephyrdrophobia, Gephysrophobia – Fear of crossing bridges.
* Germanophobia, Teutophobia – Fear of Germany, German culture, etc.
* Gerascophobia – Fear of growing old.
* Gerontophobia – Fear of old people or of growing old.
* Geumaphobia, Geumophobia – Fear of taste.
* Glossophobia – Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.
* Globophobia – Fear of balloons
* Graphophobia – Fear of writing or handwriting.
* Gymnophobia, Nudophobia – Fear of nudity.
* Gynephobia, Gynophobia – Fear of women.
* Hadephobia, Stygiophobia, Stigiophobia – Fear of hell.
* Haemophobia – Fear of blood and bleeding.
* Hagiophobia – Fear of saints or holy things.
* Hamartophobia, Peccatophobia – Fear of sinning.
* Haptophobia – Fear of being touched.
* Harpaxophobia – Fear of being robbed.
* Hedonophobia – Fear of feeling pleasure.
* Hegelophobia – Fear of Hegel.
* Heliophobia – Fear of the sun.
* Hellenologophobia – Fear of Greek terms or complex scientific terminology.
* Helminthophobia – Fear of being infested with worms.
* Hemophobia, Hemaphobia, Hematophobia – Fear of blood or bleeding.
* Heresyphobia, Hereiophobia – Fear of challenges to official doctrine or of radical deviation.
* Herpetophobia – Fear of reptiles.
* Heterophobia, Sexophobia – Fear of the opposite sex.
* Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia – Fear of the number 666.
* Hierophobia – Fear of priests or sacred things.
* Hippophobia – Fear of horses.
* Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, Sesquipedalophobia – Fear of long words.
* Hobophobia – Fear of bums or beggars.
* Hodophobia – Fear of road travel.
* Hormephobia – Fear of shock.
* Homichlophobia, Nebulaphobia – Fear of fog.
* Homilophobia – Fear of sermons.
* Homophobia – Fear of sameness, monotony, homosexuality or of becoming homosexual.
* Hoplophobia – Fear of firearms.
* Hydrargyophobia – Fear of mercurial medicines.
* Hydrophobia – Fear of water, a symptom of rabies.
* Hydrophobophobia, Kynophobia – Fear of rabies.
* Hyelophobia, Hyalophobia, Nelophobia – Fear of glass.
* Hygrophobia – Fear of liquids, dampness, or moisture.
* Hylephobia – Fear of materialism or the fear of epilepsy.
* Hylophobia – Fear of forests.
* Hypegiaphobia – Fear of responsibility.
* Hypengyophobia – Fear of responsibility.
* Hypnophobia – Fear of sleep or of being hypnotized.
* Hypsiphobia – Fear of height.
* Iatrophobia – Fear of going to the doctor or of doctors.
* Ichthyophobia – Fear of fish.
* Iconophobia – Fear of images or icons.
* Ideophobia – Fear of ideas.
* Illyngophobia – Fear of vertigo.
* Insulaphobia – Fear of being isolated, or alternatively, fear of islands
* Islamophobia – Fear of Islam.
* Islandophobia – Fear of Iceland, Icelandic culture, etc.
* Isopterophobia – Fear of termites or other insects that eat wood.
* Ithyphallophobia – Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.
* Japanophobia, Nipponophobia – Fear of the Japanese.
* Judeophobia – Fear of Jews.
* Katikomindicaphobia – Fear of the RNI (Resident Non-Indian).
* Kenophobia – Fear of voids or empty spaces.
* Keraunophobia – Fear of lightning.
* Kinetophobia, Kinesophobia – Fear of movement or motion.
* Klismaphobia – Fear of Enemas.
* Kneemaphobia – Fear of the knee bending backwards.
* Koinoniphobia – Fear of rooms.
* Kolpophobia – Fear of genitals, particularly female.
* Kopophobia – Fear of fatigue.
* Kosmikophobia – Fear of cosmic phenomena.
* Kyphophobia – Fear of stooping.
* Lachanophobia – Fear of vegetables.
* Laliophobia, Lalophobia – Fear of speaking.
* Leprophobia, Lepraphobia – Fear of leprosy.
* Leukophobia – Fear of the colour white.
* Levophobia – Fear of things to the left side of the body.
* Librophobia – Fear of having to balance.
* Ligyrophobia – Fear of loud noises.
* Lilapsophobia – Fear of tornadoes and hurricanes.
* Limnophobia – Fear of lakes.
* Linonophobia – Fear of string.
* Liticaphobia – Fear of lawsuits.
* Lockiophobia, Maieusiophobia, Parturiphobia – Fear of childbirth.
* Logophobia – Fear of words.
* Luiphobia, Syphilophobia – Fear of syphilis.
* Lutraphobia – Fear of otters.
* Lyssophobia – Fear of rabies or of becoming insane.
* Macroxenoglossophobia – Fear of long, strange words.
* Macrophobia – Fear of long waits.
* Mageirocophobia – Fear of cooking.
* Malaxophobia, Sarmassophobia – Fear of love play.
* Maniaphobia – Fear of going insane.
* Mastigophobia, Poinephobia – Fear of punishment.
* Mechanophobia – Fear of machines.
* Medomalacuphobia – Fear of losing an erection.
* Medorthophobia – Fear of an erect penis.
* Megalophobia – Fear of large objects.
* Melanophobia – Fear of the colour black.
* Melophobia – Fear or hatred of music.
* Meningitophobia – Fear of a masterbation disease.
* Menophobia – Fear of menstruation.
* Merinthophobia – Fear of being bound or tied up.
* Metallophobia – Fear of metal.
* Metathesiophobia – Fear of changes.
* Meteorophobia – Fear of meteors.
* Methyphobia, Potophobia – Fear of alcohol.
* Metrophobia – Fear or hatred of poetry.
* Mikatikoindicaphobia – Fear of the NRIs (Non-Resident Indians).
* Microphobia, Mycrophobia – Fear of small objects.
* Misophobia, Molysmophobia, Molysomophobia, Mysophobia, Verminophobia – Fear of being contaminated with dirt or germs.
* Mnemophobia – Fear of memories.
* Monophobia – Fear of being alone, or of feeling alone.
* Monopathophobia – Fear of a specific disease.
* Motorphobia – Fear of automobiles.
* Mottephobia – Fear of moths.
* Musicophobia – Fear of music.
* Musophobia, Murophobia, Suriphobia – Fear of mice and/or rats.
* Mycophobia – Fear or aversion to mushrooms.
* Myrmecophobia – Fear of ants.
* Mysophobia – Fear of dirt.
* Mythophobia – Fear of myths, stories or false statements.
* Necrophobia – Fear of death or dead things.
* Neopharmaphobia – Fear of new drugs.
* Neophobia – Fear of the new.
* Nephophobia – Fear of clouds.
* Nihilophobia – Fear of (absolutely) nothing.
* Noctiphobia – Fear of the night.
* Nomatophobia – Fear of names.
* Nosocomephobia – Fear of hospitals.
* Nosophobia, Nosemaphobia – Fear of becoming ill.
* Nostophobia – Fear of returning home.
* Novercaphobia – Fear of one’s stepmother.
* Nucleomituphobia – Fear of nuclear weapons.
* Numerophobia – Fear of numbers.
* Nyctohylophobia – Fear of dark, wooded areas.
* Nyctophobia – Fear of the dark, of night or of nightfall.
* Nhsdirectophobia – fear and loathing of slow computer terminal death
* Obesophobia, Pocrescophobia – Fear of gaining weight.
* Ochophobia – Fear of vehicles.
* Octophobia – Fear of the figure 8.
* Odontophobia – Fear of teeth or dental surgery.
* Oenophobia – Fear of wine.
* Olfactophobia, Osmophobia, Osphresiophobia – Fear of smells.
* Ombrophobia, Pluviophobia – Fear of rain or of being rained on.
* Ommetaphobia, Ommatophobia – Fear of eyes.
* Oneirophobia – Fear of dreams.
* Oneirogmophobia – Fear of wet dreams.
* Onomatophobia – Fear of hearing certain words or names.
* Ophidiophobia – Fear of snakes.
* Ophthalmophobia – Fear of being stared at.
* Opiophobia – A medical doctor’s fear of prescribing pain medications for patients.
* Optophobia – Fear of opening one’s eyes.
* Ornithophobia – Fear of birds.
* Orthophobia – Fear of property.
* Ostraconophobia – Fear of shellfish.
* Ouranophobia, Uranophobia – Fear of heaven.
* Pagophobia – Fear of ice or frost.
* Panthophobia – Fear of suffering and disease.
* Panophobia, Pantophobia – Fear of everything.
* Papaphobia – Fear of the Pope.
* Papyrophobia – Fear of paper.
* Paralipophobia – Fear of neglecting duty or responsibility.
* Paraphobia – Fear of sexual perversion.
* Parasitophobia – Fear of parasites.
* Paraskavedekatriaphobia – Fear of Friday the 13th.
* Parthenophobia – Fear of virgins or young girls.
* Pathophobia – Fear of disease.
* Patroiophobia – Fear of heredity.
* Pediculophobia, Phthiriophobia – Fear of lice.
* Pediophobia – Fear of dolls.
* Pediphobia, Pedophobia – Fear of children.
* Peladophobia – Fear of bald people.
* Pellagrophobia – Fear of pellagra.
* Peniaphobia – Fear of poverty.
* Pentheraphobia – Fear of one’s mother-in-law.
* Phagophobia – Fear of swallowing, eating or of being eaten.
* Phalacrophobia – Fear of becoming bald.
* Phallophobia – Fear of a penis, esp. erect.
* Pharmacophobia – Fear of taking medicine.
* Phasmophobia, Spectrophobia – Fear of ghosts.
* Phengophobia – Fear of daylight or sunshine.
* Philemaphobia, Philematophobia – Fear of kissing.
* Philophobia – Fear of falling in love or being in love.
* Philosophobia – Fear of philosophy.
* Phobophobia – Fear of phobias.
* Photoaugliaphobia – Fear of glaring lights.
* Photophobia – Fear of light (also refers to aversion to light due to an inflamed/painful eye or excessively dilated pupils)
* Phonophobia – Fear of noises, voices, one’s own voice or of telephones.
* Phronemophobia – Fear of thinking.
* Phthisiophobia, Tuberculophobia – Fear of tuberculosis.
* Placophobia – Fear of tombstones.
* Plutophobia – Fear of wealth.
* Pneumatiphobia – Fear of spirits.
* Pnigophobia, Pnigerophobia – Fear of choking or being smothered.
* Pnumonomicroscopicsilicovolcanocoviosophobia – Fear of a lung desease caused by coal dust
* Pogonophobia, Pognophobia – Fear of beards.
* Poliosophobia – Fear of contracting poliomyelitis.
* Politicophobia – Fear or abnormal dislike of politicians.
* Polyphobia – Having many phobias.
* Ponophobia – Fear of overworking or of pain.
* Porphyrophobia – Fear of the colour purple.
* Potamophobia – Fear of rivers or running water.
* Pharmacophobia – Fear of drugs.
* Proctophobia, Rectophobia – Fear of the rectum or of rectal diseases.
* Prosophobia – Fear of progress.
* Psellismophobia – Fear of stuttering.
* Psychophobia – Fear of the mind.
* Pteronophobia – Fear of being tickled by feathers.
* Pupaphobia – Fear of puppets.
* Pyrophobia – Fear of fire.
* Quadraphobia – Fear of quartets or of being drawn and quartered
* Quadrataphobia – Fear of quadratic equations
* Radiophobia – Fear of radiation or X-rays.
* Ranidaphobia – Fear of frogs.
* Retterophobia – Fear of wrongly chosen letters.
* Rhabdophobia – Fear of being severely punished or beaten with a rod, or of being severely criticized. Also fear of magic.
* Rhinophobia – Fear of noses.
* Rhodophobia – Fear of the colour red.
* Rhypophobia – Fear of defecation.
* Rhytiphobia – Fear of getting wrinkles.
* Rupophobia – Fear of dirt.
* Russophobia – Hatred of Russians.
* Samhainophobia – Fear of Halloween.
* Satanophobia, Orcusophobia – Fear of Satan.
* Scabiophobia – Fear of scabies.
* Scelerophibia – Fear of bad men, burglars.
* Sciophobia, Sciaphobia – Fear of shadows.
* Scoleciphobia, Vermiphobia – Fear of worms.
* Scopophobia, Scoptophobia – Fear of being seen or stared at.
* Scotomaphobia – Fear of blindness in visual field.
* Scriptophobia – Fear of writing in public.
* Sedatephobia – Fear of silence.
* Selachophobia – Fear of sharks.
* Selaphobia – Fear of light flashes.
* Selenophobia – Fear of the moon.
* Seplophobia – Fear of decaying matter.
* Sesquipedalophobia – Fear of long words.
* Siderodromophobia – Fear of trains, railroads or train travel.
* Siderophobia – Fear of stars.
* Sinistrophobia – Fear of things to the left of oneself.
* Sinophobia – Fear of the Chinese, Chinese culture, etc.
* Soceraphobia – Fear of parents-in-law.
* Social Phobia – Fear of being evaluated negatively in social situations.
* Sociophobia – Fear of society or people in general.
* Somniphobia – Fear of sleep.
* Sophophobia – Fear of learning.
* Soteriophobia – Fear of dependence on others.
* Spacephobia – Fear of outer space.
* Spectrophobia – Fear of mirrors.
* Spermatophobia or Spermophobia – Fear of sperm.
* Spheksophobia – Fear of wasps.
* Staurophobia – Fear of crosses or crucifixes.
* Stenophobia – Fear of narrow things or places.
* Suriphobia – Fear of mice.
* Symbolophobia – Fear of symbolism.
* Symmetrophobia – Fear of symmetry.
* Syngenesophobia – Fear of relatives.
* Syphiliphobia – Fear of syphilis.
* Tachophobia – Fear of speed.
* Taeniophobia, Teniophobia – Fear of tapeworms.
* Taphephobia, Taphophobia – Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries.
* Tapinophobia – Fear of being contagious.
* Taurophobia – Fear of bulls.
* Technophobia – Fear of technology.
* Teleophobia – Fear of definite plans or of religious ceremony.
* Telephonophobia – Fear of telephones.
* Teratophobia – Fear of bearing a deformed child, of monsters or of deformed people.
* Teratrophobia – Fear of monsters.
* Testophobia – Fear of taking tests.
* Tetanophobia – Fear of tetanus, lockjaw.
* Textophobia – Fear of certain fabrics.
* Thalassophobia – Fear of the sea.
* Thanatophobia, Thantophobia – Fear of death or dying.
* Theatrophobia – Fear of theatres.
* Theologicophobia – Fear of theology.
* Theophobia – Fear of gods or religion.
* Thermophobia – Fear of heat.
* Tocophobia – Fear of pregnancy or childbirth.
* Tomophobia – Fear of surgical operations.
* Tonsurephobia – Fear of haircuts.
* Topophobia – Fear of certain places or situations, such as stage fright.
* Toxiphobia, Toxophobia, Toxicophobia – Fear of poison or of being accidentally poisoned.
* Traumatophobia – Fear of injury.
* Tremophobia – Fear of trembling.
* Trichinophobia – Fear of trichinosis.
* Triskaidekaphobia – Fear of the number 13. Having a superstition.
* Tropophobia – Fear of moving or making changes.
* Trypanophobia – Fear of injections.
* Tyrannophobia – Fear of tyrants.
* Uranophobia – Fear of the heavens.
* Urophobia – Fear of urine or urinating.
* Vaccinophobia – Fear of vaccination.
* Venustraphobia – Fear of beautiful women.
* Verbophobia – Fear of words.
* Vestiphobia – Fear of clothing.
* Virginitiphobia – Fear of rape.
* Vitricophobia – Fear of one’s stepfather.
* Walloonphobia – Fear of the Walloon people or their languages.
* Wiccaphobia – Fear of witches and witchcraft.
* Xanthophobia – Fear of the colour yellow or the word yellow.
* Xenoglossophobia – Fear of foreign languages.
* Xenophobia – Fear of strangers or foreigners.
* Xerophobia – Fear of dryness.
* Xylophobia – Fear of wooden objects or fear of forests.
* Xyrophobia – Fear of razors.
* Ymophobia – Fear of contrariety.
* Zelophobia- Fear of jealousy.
* Zeusophobia- Fear of God or gods.
* Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat.
* Zoophobia- Fear of animals.
I found my words from this dictionary. For reference, you can visit following websites –