- What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
- Worked on more personal projects than ever
- Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes. This time renewing last year’s resolution – to keep up with the position after rising and to work on level of my frankness.
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
- What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory?
16/06/2011, 01/11/2011, 17/11/2011 and 05/12/2011
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Completed couple of projects that I never thought, would be possible and got a wonderful opportunity
- What was your biggest failure?
To not to have complete backup of my HDD and to have faith in government processes
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
I never buy things rather I present them to myself – Couple of TBs and Laptop HDD
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Where did most of your money go?
My venture, gadgets and Movies
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- The travel
- What song/album will always remind you of 2011?
- Poore Se Zara Sa Kam Hain (Song) (Mausam)
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
- richer or poorer?
- happier or sadder?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Had taken more decisions on my own
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Worrying and anxiety
- How will you be spending New Years?
Celebrating and enjoying the winter
- Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
- Did you fall in love in 2011?
- How many one night stands in this last year?
- What was your favorite TV program?
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- What was the best book(s) you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
- What were your favorite films of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrated. Felt younger.
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Faster processing of the things (which I think I over-expect being here)
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
- What kept you sane?
Family and my best friend
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None but myself!
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Do not expect much from others but from yourself. Don’t get along with what is suggested by others and take your own decisions. Plan for future and be ready with plan B for all of them. Take monthly backup of your HDD.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? Here’s to peace, equality and hope in 2012
Jo bhi main kehna chahoon barbaad karein alfaz mere (Song) (Rockstar)