This is what the title of post over Lifehack says and it is quite interesting post which puts down the points following which you can love your work for long despite of the problems you are facing.
Here are the motivating directives –
- Look at the long-term benefit
- Find what you can learn from it
- Think of doing it for someone you love
- Enjoy the interaction with the people
- Think and say something positive
- Gather with passionate people
It was exciting to read these points as I have seen some of them working even in the least expected cases.
The ability to do well on things you don’t like is essential for success