Here is this website blufr.com which lets you test your IQ. You are presented with few simple statements and you have to answer them if those are right or not. I got following statements –
- Eastman Kodak invented the camera in the 1880s.
- A war was once stopped so both sides could see soccer star Pele play.
- In high school, Robin Williams was voted least likely to succeed.
- Both male and female bees sting.
- Italian dictator Benito Mussolini attempted to straighten the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Scooby-Doo's name was inspired by Frank Sinatra.
- A penny dropped from a tall skyscraper lands with enough force to kill a pedestrian or embed itself into the sidewalk.
- Former Enron CEO Kenneth Lay is the only American to have ever been sentenced to prison posthumously.
It is addictive. I got 3 wrong and wanted to play more. Your score is also displayed which increases if you are right and decreases if wrong. There is a list of top scorers who have scored in thousands…must be playing for hours!! Worth giving a try if you are in mood of killing your time 🙂 or have got bred from work.