Old text but true as always.
Most of the times, this is what they mean…literally but still girls are cute!
- Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are
Right and you need to shut up.
- Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more
Minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
- Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something,
And you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing
Usually end in fine.
- Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
- Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement
often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an
Idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
- That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women
Can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
- Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say
- Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying GET LOST YOU!
- Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning
This is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but
Is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘what’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to #3.