- What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before?
- Travelled to north-most location of country
- Stared with WEX
- Drove more than ever
- Spent most on Public Transport
- Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes for both.
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
- What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory?
17/01/2014, 25/01/2014, 03/02/2014, 20/02/2014, 18/04/2014, 21/08/2014, 10/09/2014, 18/07/2014, 13/10/2014 and 05/12/2014
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being recognized as a happy person
- What was your biggest failure?
To avoid wrong people
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
I never buy things rather I present them to myself – Denon and Boston Systems
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Where did most of your money go?
- Public Transport
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- First match
- What song/album will always remind you of 2014?
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
- richer or poorer?
- happier or sadder?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Writing and Clicking
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- How will you be spending New Years?
Celebrating and enjoying the Indian winter
- Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
- Did you fall in love in 2014?
- How many one night stands in this last year?
- What was your favorite TV program?
Comedy Nights With Kapil
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- What was the best book(s) you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
- What were your favorite films of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrated. Partied. Felt younger.
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Averting few annoying people
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
Formal to Informal
- What kept you sane?
Family and Travel
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None but myself!
- What political issue stirred you the most?
Benefitting from anything
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.
Let It Go.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? Here’s to peace, equality and hope in 2015
Jahaan Jad Kol Si, Na Kadar Na Mol Si, Na Kadar Na Mol Si, Chhadd Aaye Apne Hi Vehde (Mitti Di Khushboo)