In my age, being an Indian,
I have witnessed the times, when
- Cricket was played in every playground.
- Computer was taken as magical instrument and Internet@64kbps as luxury.
- Job Security came as guarantee with every employment.
- Foreign Return was more like a noun.
- Scooter was a vehicle of pride.
- National TV (doordarshan) was favorite of whole nation.
- Teachers were respected in society more than anyone else.
- People preferred to stay back in India.
- Movies were made purely for entertainment.
- Unions in any company weren’t appreciated.
- Politics is considered as game of corruption.
- Power and water shortage persist.
- Reservation is considered a right and honor.
- Traffic and roads worsen everyday.
- Bihar is flooded every year.
- Railways general compartments are too crowded to breathe.
- Terrorists are killing hundreds of innocents every months.
- Hindi (national language) is forbidden to be taught in Tamilnadu.
- Common man spends whole life in order to buy a two bedroom set.
- Media is infant.
- Smoking is banned at public places.
- More people in every business loot than being honest.
- More frustration than satisfaction is there at work places.
- Those working in growing fields like Space, Telecommunications and Information Technology dream of nation as a developed one in next couple of years.
- Real estate is a full-fledged business than a consulting.
- Missionaries are converting poor and backward population all over the country at war level by luring them to money and reserved employment.
- There are more MNCs than national companies.
- Most of the children work far away from their parents.
- Speaking in English is a thing of proud.
- Drinking is social custom.