- What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
- Went on my knees
- Earned DL
- Travelled to Australia
- Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes for both.
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
- What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory?
19/01/2013, 26/01/2013 and 22/05/2013
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Made friends in a new country
- What was your biggest failure?
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
I never buy things rather I present them to myself – first ultra-book, MS Office, My Passport Edge, LCDs and the table
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Where did most of your money go?
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- January 19
- What song/album will always remind you of 2013?
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
- richer or poorer?
- happier or sadder?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Facing the incidents
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- How will you be spending New Years?
Celebrating and enjoying the Indian winter
- Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
- Did you fall in love in 2013?
- How many one night stands in this last year?
- What was your favorite TV program?
Comedy Nights With Kapil
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- What was the best book(s) you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
End of search
- What did you want and not get?
- What were your favorite films of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrated. Partied. Felt younger.
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting call for that one in September
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
- What kept you sane?
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None but myself!
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? Here’s to peace, equality and hope in 2014
Tu Rooh Ki Raahat Hai, Tu Meri Ibaadat Hai (Sunn Raha Hai) (Aashiqui 2)