- What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
- More expenditure on gadgets than mobile bills
- Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes. This time renewing last year’s resolution – to keep up with the position after rising and to work on level of my frankness.
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
People in Banaras
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
- What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory?
07/12/2010 and 25/12/2010
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Completed a state-of-art design to be showcased next year
- What was your biggest failure?
Trust without credibility check
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
I never buy things rather I present them to myself – 2 external HDDs, sleek 8GB USB and DVD R/W
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Most of the colleagues and managers
- Where did most of your money go?
My venture and Movies
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Sunshine’s visit to north
- What song/album will always remind you of 2010?
- Anjaana Anjaani (Song) (Anjaana Anjaani)
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
- richer or poorer?
- happier or sadder?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Had taken hard decisions
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- How will you be spending New Years?
Celebration at Empire and talking to Sunshine
- Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
- Did you fall in love in 2010?
- How many one night stands in this last year?
- What was your favorite TV program?
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
A stupid guy I lived with for first time in this year
- What was the best book(s) you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
- What were your favorite films of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrated with roomies and friends at Gurgaon, and then with my family. Felt younger.
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Good people around at work
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Evolving (as in agile!)
- What kept you sane?
Family and Sunshine
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None but myself!
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
Family and Job
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Do not love your company, work or colleagues. Love your family, friends and your passion. Backup is important in all aspects and Sometimes you can’t save your backup – be ready for that situation.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? Here’s to peace, equality and hope in 2011
Milenge Milenge (Song) (Milenge Milenge)