- What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- Made a new country my home
- Frequent air-travel
- Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes for both.
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
- What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory?
03/02/2012, 21/05/2012, 23/04/2012, 28/05/2012, 02/06/2012, 28/07/2012
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Settled in a new country – my home now
- What was your biggest failure?
Something which wasn’t in my control – initial search
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
I never buy things rather I present them to myself – Smart LED, Home theatre, bar-stools and the discs
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- The Mascot
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Government officers at the year start
- People who weren’t courageous enough to tell the right reasons
- Where did most of your money go?
- Festive shopping
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- The meeting
- New life
- What song/album will always remind you of 2012?
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
- richer or poorer?
- happier or sadder?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Had been upfront to tell what I disliked
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- How will you be spending New Years?
Celebrating and enjoying the Indian winter
- Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
- Did you fall in love in 2012?
- How many one night stands in this last year?
- What was your favorite TV program?
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- What was the best book(s) you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
Experience of travelling “baadlon ke paar” – hoping as the first thing in new year! (I can see that smile right away)
- What were your favorite films of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrated. Partied. Felt younger.
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Feeling of getting settled in a new country
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Going full-on with checks into new year
- What kept you sane?
Family and my best friend
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None but myself!
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. It is a journey, not the destination.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? Here’s to peace, equality and hope in 2013
Tum ko dekh ke yun lagta hai koi bichhda khwaab aaya hai, Barson lambi raat ke baad subah ka jhonka laut aaya hai (Song) (Jab Tak Hai Jaan)
In case you were able to read between the lines, you might have figured out my new year’s resolution as well!