Read this article sometime back which talked about successful Indian businessman Ratan Tata, chairman of Tata group meeting with student of his alma-mater and answering their questions. There he talked about this quite feasible and very well achievable five-point agenda which can make India a superpower –
- Enforce policy in an unbiased manner. "The best ad I’ve seen on TV in recent times is, ‘Malum hai mera baap kaun hai?"
- Maintain high standards in everything. "Four hours away, in Dubai, the roads and buildings are better finished, because their standards are high."
- Conduct business fairly. "A level playing field doesn’t seem to exist in India."
- Corruption has to be weeded out at all levels.
- Take the long view. "By the time we build an airport it becomes obsolete; when we finish constructing a road, it is already congested."