Here are the most liked points –
- 0. I wrote 0 business plans for it. The plan is simple: Get a site launched in a few months, see if people like it, and sell ads and sponsorships (or not).
- 0. I pitched 0 venture capitalists to fund it.
- 7.5. 7.5 weeks went by from the time I registered the domain truemors.com to the site going live.
- $4,500. The total software development cost was $4,500.
- $4,824.14. The total cost of the legal fees was $4,824.14.
- $399. I paid LogoWorks $399 to design the logo.
- $1,115.05. I spent $1,115.05 registering domains.
- 55. I registered 55 domains (for example, truemors.net, .de, .biz, truemours, etc, etc).
- $12,107.09. In total, I spent $12,107.09 to launch Truemors.
You can read post for whole more description and insight.