First ever Vista marketing advertisement which Microsoft came up with –
Colorful but made for business users. I found that I can’t watch it to the length (1.43 minutes)…you can call it dull or uninteresting!!
Here goes the text in Ad…funny huh 🙂 –
- introducing Windows Vista
- see the difference in your revenues
- a significant new business opportunity
- valuable new solutions for your customers
- more secure | more reliable | more potential to fuel your business
- see the difference in mobility
- deliver the enhanced mobility solutions your customers demand
- see the difference in security
- improve your customers’ peace-of-mind with new security features
- see the difference with new solutions
- build valuable solutions that meet specific customer needs
- infrastructure management | information access and management | financial management | sales and marketing
- see the difference in partner collaboration
- connect with other partners to offer complete solutions
- see the difference in a new computing experience
- give consumers a spectrum of existing capabilities
- Windows Vista
- see the difference | partner opportunity
On lighter side, where went the grammatical check. Definitely the text of advertisement hasn’t been written in any Office product with spell-check on ;). It is being discussed that the ad makers are the same people behind Amway.
All I liked in this ad was color. So is it all about see(ing) the difference and fuss about word called new?